Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eataly

After stuffing ourselves with delicious samples at the Fall Eats festival, Aniko (my bfff, best foodie friend forever!) introduced me to a place called Eataly. Quite frankly I felt more in Italy at this place than I did in Little Italy. 

Its a gourmet market / cafe / bakery / small plates restaurant. The second you set foot inside you will feel like you just sank into a bag of espresso beans, the scent is so powerful.... then it will lure you further to discover a dessert bar, gelato, salami, and a whole case of cheese!! Cheers!


Cappuccino with thick foam. Best I've ever had, hands down.

Tiramisu & Panna cotta 

Eataly is right across Madison Square park in NYC

1 comment:

Aniko said...

Bfff! Love it! Thanks for the company! Cant wait for our next adventure! Szaz csok!